It has been taking my Mom forever to update her blog. Seeing other people with updated blogs I decided to step into gear and take over. So if you see, for example, when I write my mom or my dad it doesn't mean my mom's parents. Last but not least when I say me, it means Baylee!
Monday, November 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Baylee - so glad you are updating the blog! What a great idea - I may have to get Maddie to help me with mine too! Hope all is well with your cute cute family!!
Welcome to the blog world Baylee! You go girl!!!!!
Thanks so much Baylee for keeping us in the Loop... We love your family and glad to see you are helping your mom. Big hugs across the miles from Texas. Our move went well and i know yours will too to Denver. We love Denver and wouldn't mind living there one day too. Thanks again!!
That was great, you should do that more often, I loved seeing your perspective.
Post a Comment